Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pssst... did you hear about Dream Street??

Psssstt... have you seen the new Design Team call at Dream Street Papers? 4 DT positions and 12 Guest Designer Positions. WOW!! Hop on over for details.

Speaking of Dream Street, this is a recent card I made using Dream Street's Cookies and Cream line along with Menagerie.



This layout was done for Creative Xpress. My niece and her sweet family went on a trip to North Carolina recently. I loved her photos so much, she let me scrap them. I used Basic Grey Archaic and the new Cricut "Graphically Speaking" cartridge. I just LOVE this cartridge! It has the most amazing designs with sooo many possibilities.



I hope you have a wonderful day today, that you get all your tasks accomplished, and that you have time to create something wonderful and new today.
Photobucket
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ephesians 1:17-19
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit [a] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

6 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh gorgeous creations dear! Love, love, love that card! The Dream Street spots sound awesome!

Fink said...

What a great sympathy card! I might have to borrow the design as I need one for a friend!

Stampin' Meg said...

I really like how many cuts from the cart that you incorporated into that LO,Melanie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, doesn't that verse just make you feel good!!! LOVE the creations using Dream Street!

Andrea Amu said...

Yes, I took notice to Dream Street's call... tempting!

I need that "Graphically Speaking" cart!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Great creations! Yes I heard about the call...very excited...planning to give it a try.