Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday...Monday.

Okay - so I typed "Monday..Monday" and now I have the 60's song going thru my head. LOL

I'm also looking at the calendar and realizing that half of this month has already gone by. With school starting, among other things - I've lost track of time flying by. I think I'm ready to stop and catch my breath.

Well, the Lime Tart gallery for September is up and the projects are amazing. You can see each of the three galleries at the Lime Tart website.

This page was made with the Half Tart Lime Tart kit which features papers from Making Memories "Addie" collection.






My sister and I went to a concert last month, and she insisted on taking photos before we left. I used one of the photos for this page, also done with the Half Tart kit. I just love the Making Memories journaling pages included in this kit.





That's all for now. Have a wonderful "Monday..Monday".
Photobucket

5 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh Mel...those layouts are so stunning. I love the first one with Arielle. Wow...simply breathtaking. Have a wonderful day. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such awesome layouts girl!!!! Love what you did with the kit!

Kristen Swain said...

mel- can't find your email- email it to me at ibescrapinkrisatcomcastdotcom
and I can tell you what I've learned about that people to people program.
kris

Cindy said...

Beautiful layouts Melanie!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love your work girl!!!!