Tuesday, May 20, 2008

School is out...



Gosh - I'm so behind on updating my blog! So.... school is out here in Louisiana. At least for my kids. We've been adding bird feeders to the back yard and my little one has been spending many hours looking through the Peterson Bird Book field guide. What's so funny is that I used to look through my dad's copy of this book when I was younger. She's the one that says "Look, Mom - a hummingbird is here" not long after we put out our first feeder.

So - on to creations. I haven't been able to create as much as I would like, but I did recently play with my Inque Boutique stamps. The first card uses the "French Quarter" set along with the "Birthday" stamps. The papers are Basic Grey.


This card uses the Inque Boutique "French Quarter" set again. Papers are We R Memory Keepers.

Today is ballet portrait day. Tomorrow is ballet rehearsal right during the Season Finale of American Idol! Anyone want to text message me who the winner is while I'm sitting in the theater? Just text me "DA" or "DC". Hopefully "DC".

Have a great day!
Photobucket
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart! Psalm 32:11

No comments: