Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Project for Today

Happy Hump Day. My little one wants me to come and eat lunch with her today. The only thing about that is they have lunch at 10:30! Yes - 10:30. no wonder at 11pm on Saturday she's starving. So... I'll be heading up there to visit with her.

Speaking of my little one at school - I just got around to scrapping the photo I took when she met her new teacher. I used my March Scarlet Lime Kit and Inque Boutique stamps. The kit colors were perfect for this photo.





The little fabric flower was included in the kit and is from an Etsy Shop called Yo-Yo Cottage. I just love these fabric flowers. I recently picked up a template for making Yo-Yo-s (a bit different than what is in the photo) and I'll be posting some of them soon.

Have a great day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35.

No comments: