Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just for the Weenie Dog

I did it just for the weenie dog. I bought a stamp set just because it had a cute weenie dog on it. It's not the focal of the image, but nevertheless I caved. I found this cute stamp at Emma's Paperie (thanks, Cindy). They are by My Favorite Things. Come on, admit it - you have bought something just because it had a cute ____(I know you can fill in this blank) on it. Leave a comment and let me know what one of your similar indulgences has been. It doesn't have to be scrap related. I'd love to know I'm not alone in this. Even though I know I'm not.

The papers are Fancy Pants. I stamped on the patterned papers and cut the images (dress and doggie shirt) and adhered them, colored in other places with Prismacolor pencils, and used stickles and Stardust glitter pen for some bling. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
P.S. Don't forget the card challenge (see yesterday's post).
Photobucket
"You are worthy, our Lord and God,to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Rev. 4:11

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What an adorable card and weenie dog! Hmm.......I bought something just because it had a cute..................grocery cart..that was a stamp set too! Haven't even used it, but I love the grocery cart!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Melanie. I have a hard time with just one indulgence so I will admit I have done it but cannot be too specific.

Stacey S said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I'm loving that stamp and the way you did the umbrella! What a perfect stamp for you!

Stacey S said...

oops forgot my indulgence... I would say that I bought something because it had CHOCOLATE and CHERRIES in it together. I'm a sucker for chocolate covered cherry anything! LOL Forget the diet...errrr healthy lifestyle stuff! LOL

Sherry Wright said...

Love that little weenie Melanie, too cute! ;0)