Friday, May 04, 2007

First Friday in May

I didn't mean to do Friday posts in a row. I just seems that I have more "blog" time on Friday. Okay - those that came in the past week probably are glad I took down the Blades of Glory video. Hee hee - sometimes I just like to surprise people.

Well, this Friday is DATE NIGHT Friday. Hubby and I are going to see Spiderman 3. Since I hadn't seen Spiderman 2, he rented the DVD for me last night - only I didn't get to see all of it because it was a very badly scratched DVD. It got stuck in key places (like when Dr. Ock was becoming evil and when Spidey rescued Auntie and when Spidey and MJ were lovey dovey in the web). But my son filled me in on what wasn't playing. I told the Blockbuster people and they let me get a free DVD - so I got Dream Girls! Yeah. I forgot to see it in the theaters. (yeah, forgot).

So.... for all you fans if Spiderman... how many of you remember when it was a cartoon? I was reminded of the theme song when the lady with the guitar was singing in the movie. I actually remembered that tune.

So - here is for you Spidey fans!

No comments: