Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What????

So hubby was off work and wanted to go to the grocery store. I hopped on the motorcycle and he got on back. (wow - he let me drive?)He didn't want me to get on the interstate so I went through town. When we got home - I came to my computer desk in my scrapbook room and OH MY GOSH! My desk was cleaned off and what was missing?? My camera.. my scanner and my printer. WE HAD BEEN ROBBED! How in the ????. I opened up my supply closet to see what else they made off with. Hanging on the inside of the door was a Nikon camera bag. Hmmm. I don't have a Nikon. Then it hit me! My parents were in on this. My birthday was a few days away - and YES! They not only bought me a Nikon digicam - but a new printer! OH BOY! Mom couldn't help but clean off the clutter from my desk. Dad was mad that I 'figured' it out. He came out of hiding and asked why I opened the closet door. Duh - dad. I thought I was robbed.

So as we were hooking up all the new gadgets - I spied a HUGE flatbed scanner. My sister quickly pointed out that they didn't bring that - that was hubby's doing. I almost cried then. No more stitching my 12x12 pages together. WOW! I can't believe this. How did he know? Which one of my scrapper friends did he talk to?

Then I did cry. I woke up.
Oh well, a girl can dream.
Have a great day!
P.S. We don't have a motorcycle. : - )

No comments: