Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I have a Sneakie Peekie from CupCards to Go!

Psssstttt...... I have a teensie weensie sneakie peeky from the June CupCardstoGo! Yes, - in case you haven't heard - the CupCards to Go Card Kit Club is back in full spring starting with the June kit!!! Yiipppeeeee!!! You won't want to miss out on this kit.

Here's my little peekie.. and I was only given permission to make this an itty bitty peek.



I do know that the other design team members have or will so be sharing sneak peeks on their blogs. Hop on over to the site for links to their blogs and keep your eyes peeled!! Oh, and check back around the middle of the month for a blog hop!

I have a busy day planned out in a tiny town out in the country - yep - one that only has 3 or 4 redlights, helping my photographer friend on a job. It should be fun. Thanks for stopping by today!

~melanie~

2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

oh... I see a button.... it looks adorable, can't wait to see the rest. Enjoy your trip, sounds like fun. Happy Wednesday!

okiemomofthree said...

It's going to be an awesome kit, I can tell already!!!