Friday, December 05, 2008

The Price of Gas this week was...


$1.69 per gallon!
Congrats to:

TerryG said...
Everything looks so awesome and ymmy! And I think that you probably gave $1.69 for gas..


Leave me a message so I can contact you for mailing info and I'll send your magazine to you. Thanks, girls, for playing. My sister guessed right, too, but she wouldn't post it on the blog so she didn't get to play.

So, how much is gas this week in your area? I didn't even shop the prices. I was pumping and looked across the street and it was the same price there. Nice, huh.

I've been playing this morning with my new Winter Post stamp set from Stampin Up! I just love this set. I also have a new ribbon love. The striped red/cream ribbon I used on these cards is also from Stampin Up! It's 1 1/4" wide and the roll comes with TEN YARDS! It's so soft and easy to use.





I used the Best Yet (phrases) set for the Christmas greeting. The patterned papers are the Bella Rose Designer Papers - all availabe from Stampin Up!.




On this card I used an embossing folder from Provocraft and my Cuttlebug for the swirls. The metal plate is Hodgepodge Hardware (Vanilla) from Stampin Up! Don't you just love the striped ribbon? It's called "Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla" it's 1 1/4" and there are 10 yards on a spool - all for $8.95. You can shop ANYTIME at my store.






The deer on this card is from the Winter Post stamp set. The border frame stamp is from Frames With a Flourish. Brad is from the Hodgepodge Hardware and felt flower is the Accents and Elements Flower Fusion. (All from Stampin Up!) Who knew that had such yummy embellishments!

On another topic - I went with some ladies this week to see the movie "Australia". Oh. My. Stars. I loved this movie. It's long... so if you go - don't take your potty break until after the first kiss. Can you believe that we're planning to go back next week? Yeah - it's that good. (or maybe it's just the leading man we want to see again?)

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend! I'm happy it's Friday.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

Wow, I'm totally in love with these!!! Where did you get the cool striped ribbon? Have a great weekend. :0)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melanie! I can't believe I won..I'm one of those that never wins..you can contact me at *****. I love your cards and where did you get that ribbon? I love red and white together and stripes!

Thanks again for letting us play along.

Mer said...

Your cards are awesome! I'm totally jealous about your bargain gas, too.