I've been tagged! This time by Julia!
The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag at least 3 other people.
1. I like to sleep with the temperature pretty cold and under lots of blankets. I don't like to have a draft from the covers hanging down the side, so wrap them under my legs.
2. I don't like English peas. My mom used to make me eat them, so I would swallow a spoonful of whole peas in a mouthful of tea.
3. I'm a nail biter. I may grow them long here and there and they will look beautiful, but deep down - I'm a nailbiter.
4. My dog lets me know when the UPS man truck pulls up. We are usually at the door before he even gets out of the truck.
5. My dog likes to play with the stream of water from the water hose. She likes to attack it then barks at you for more. Go to summer photos in the archives to see her in action.
I'm tagging Donna, Tami, Hilary and Cindy C. (Mainly b/c she hasn't updated her blog in several weeks. We'll see if she has time for this!)