Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm sooo behind

I'm soooo behind on my blog. I promise - I'll have new things on there soon. I've been working on some things - but I just can't share anything.

So, how has your summer been???
..........
that good! That's great.
(I'm losing it - having conversations with imaginary people, huh...)

anyhoooo....
I can give you a couple of sneak peeks. These peeks are for the three August Lime Tart kits. Yes, 3 different kits. You know you will want all three.

Full Tart Sneak



Half Tart Sneak


A La Tart Sneak




And I'm guest designing for Paper Posies for August, here are a sneak of some projects that I have been working on with the August Paper Posies kit.




Check back tomorrow - I may have a couple more things to post. Have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments: