Saturday, February 04, 2006

Various CHA photos

These are a variety of pics from the show that I was able to get. I met fellow Crossed Paths members Mimi Schramm and Kathleen Summers. We took a photo in front of the booth. I took some pics of some work I had at Everlasting Keepsakes booth and at Limited Edition / Art Warehouse / Hampton Art's booth. I met my fellow Scrapfriends Review team members at the designer dinner - Eli (who is also on the Spellbinders team), Catherine Sebree, and Kathleen Campos (Zsiagette). I'm waiting on more designer dinner photos from other cameras (so hurry and send them please). And I met my "bestest" friend in person - Cindy Smith along with her Paper Salon team member Linda Beeson (in the photo, too) and met the rest of the team but didn't take pics.
Ali Edwards came in our booth but she really wanted to look and I resisted asking for a photo. I met Tim Holtz briefly and at the end of the show, some of the Flair girls came back with all his demo stamps - so I'm now the proud owner of one of his very much used "dream" stamp.






No comments: